1. Office hours Off-season are 9am - 5pm,
In-season 8am - 9pm. Office is closed for lunch 12pm - 1pm. Please check-in prior to closing of the office.
No check-ins are allowed in-season after 9pm. The gate is closed in season from midnight to 6am.
You must park in the main parking lot. Please plan accordingly.
2. Everyone must register at office - including day guests prior to entering the campground. You will
be given a car tag for each vehicle. This tag must be visible while in the campground. All day guests must leave by 8pm.
Unregistered Vehicles will be towed at owners expense. NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY DEPARTURES.
3. Each site can accommodate one family, one tent, and one vehicle. Additional vehicle or trailer must
be kept in the front parking lot and there is an additional fee.
4. Bicycle riders are to adhere to the state helmet law. Anyone 12 and under must wear a helmet.
Please respect other campers. Ride only on the main roads and not cross through other peoples campsites.
5. Parents must accompany their young children to the restrooms. No dishwashing allowed in restrooms.
Restrooms cleaned daily 12pm-3pm. Metered showers closed 10pm-6am.
6. No visitors or radios allowed in the C14 Area. Only 2 people per campsite at any time
7. Please bring trash to the front of the camp. Do not leave your trash in the restrooms or in your site.
Please help Wellfleet by recycling your glass, metal, and plastic in recycling area. Please do not leave your
broken chairs, busted umbrellas, unwanted junk in our dumpster. Please bring them home with you
8. All firewood must be bought at the campground. No outside firewood is allowed. Please respect the don't move firewood regulations.
Campfires must have an adult present. Upon retiring for the evening or leaving site, fire must be extinguished.
Cutting of any vegetation or burning of deadfall in the park will result in eviction with no refund.
All fires must be out by 12am. No Exceptions.
9. We are a family campground. Quiet hours are enforced from 10pm - 7am. All electronics including
cellphones must be shut off by 10pm.
10. Check-out time is 10:30am. Late departures will be charged for another night.
11. We are not responsible for accidents or injury to
our guests or for loss of money, jewelry, or valuables of any kind.
12. No Pets Allowed.
13. All alcohol use is prohibited. Violators will be removed without a refund by the local authorities.
180 Old County Road
P.O. Box 944
S. Wellfleet, MA 02663-0944
Telephone and Fax: